I'm going to blog before I do the 3 mindmaps I'm left with! I think I've gotta auye again tonight! Cause I've got tuition till 7.30-9.30pm, which means...2 hours gone! & I take like ultra long time to get 1 mindmap completed.
P.E today, time passed so fast. All of us only arrived at the Basketball court at 10.20am, LOL. I played with Sara badminton in the beginning, then I decided not to play anymore, cause it was extremely windy the shuttlecock just keeps flying to another direction. So we went to play Volleyball with Si Hui, Joyce, Gaby then Belinda and Esther joined us. We played I think 5 mins of Captain's ball, just the 7 of us with no chairs so its very tiring. Heh.
In the end we felt like playing Soccer with the guys. I was in the same team as Calvin, Zhuang Li, Leslie, Farris, Joyce & Sara. To me, it was FUN! Esther and the other girls were in Gideon's team. Esther scored the first goal, then I scored the second, then Joyce! WEE HEE HEE! Hahaha, I don't know why but I was so happy after scoring like 1 goal. No big deal, BUT HELLO! It was probably like my FIRST time playing a Soccer match (guys and girls). Oh, & I was able to snatch the ball from Zhi Xiang! HAHA! I'm rough, I know that. LOL! The other girls very gentle k, they dont dare snatch it from the other people's legs. Had to run a lot cause the field's like.....huge. Although I didn't run much, cause the guys kick the soccer ball till like very HIGH. I enjoyed myself anywayz. (:
OKAY, MINDMAP MINDMAP HERE I COME!